For years, Congress has failed to meet its responsibilities under the Constitution of the United States. This failure has cost the American people dearly in terms of lost freedoms and wasted tax dollars.
Our economy is in shambles. Our border has crumbled. Our nation’s security is in greater danger than at any time since the 1970s when Jimmy Carter hollowed out the American military. Our children are being taught to hate the country of their birth. Businesses are being strangled with debilitating regulations. Law enforcement officers are being vilified. Federal investigative agencies and even the Department of Justice have become tools for partisan politics.
Democrats in Congress are using their power to accelerate this plundering, while many Republicans sit by idly.
This must end. The American people deserve a new Contract With Liberty, beginning with a solemn pledge by members of Congress and congressional candidates to support the following measures:
- Mandate every new proposed regulation, at least two existing regulations of equal or greater impact be repealed.
- Make federal law enforcement, including most importantly the FBI, accountable and far more transparent than it is now.
- Require the Congress to actually and in fact comply with the Congressional Budget Act of 1974, and pass a new Balanced Budget Act of 1997.
- Pass legislation requiring every voter to show valid identification in order to vote in every federal election.
- Hold hearings inquiring into whether President Biden has committed impeachable acts.
- Provide that any school receiving federal funding teach American history that reflects the true and patriotic history of our great country, and prohibit the teaching of Critical Race Theory by that or any other name.
- Pass a true, meaningful School Choice Act.
- Prohibit any hospital, health care facility, or physician receiving any federal funds, from forcing any individual to receive any vaccination or inoculation without their personal and voluntary consent.
- Hold regular, unclassified hearings on the state of America’s military readiness and warfighting capabilities, and including the capabilities of our civilian and military foreign intelligence agencies.
- Publicly declare America’s commitment to ensuring a free and independent Taiwan.
- Fully fund and equip the Customs and Border Protection and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement as needed to secure America’s physical borders.
- Fund the southern border wall at least to the extent planned and implemented by former President Donald Trump.
- Amend Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, to the degree necessary to ensure that internet search engines and social media platforms relying on Section 230’s protections do so in an open, transparent, and politically nondiscriminatory manner.
- Hold hearings into the Impeachment of President Biden.
Stay tuned for more details. Additional information is coming soon.